Middle School Counseling
My goal as Middle School Counselor is to support students and their families. The counseling support is to help the students academically, socially and emotionally.
The counseling support offer takes many forms:
- Lending an understanding ear to students
- Enhancing communication between the student, family, and school
- Referring students and/or parents to other respected community health care professionals
- Educating students, parents, and teachers about matters of concern to child and adolescent development
How to Withdraw Your Child from Parker Middle School:
1. Parents must come to Parker Middle School to complete the withdrawal process and sign the withdrawal form.
2. Students must turn in the iConnect device, lock, textbooks, and library books.
3. Parents must pay fees for iConnect device, missing locks, library books, textbooks, pictures, adn cafeteria fees (if applicable).
4. Parents must provide the name of the new school the child will be attending.
To initiate the withdrawal process, please contact your grade-level counselor to schedule and appointment. This will help to expedite the process.